- Web - Web remains the primary channel for most of our players, but mobile is growing fast and will be larger in 2 to 3 years.
- Tablet - We maintain our own in-house tablet development team. Our tablet solutions are not simply expanded versions of our mobile solutions but rather are optimized to exploit the enhanced capacities of tablet devices.
- Mobile - We maintain our own in-house mobile development team, and have been investing significantly in mobile support since 2002. iPhone and Android applications have been available since 2010.
- Telebet - Enabling call centre staff to perform all wagering activity on behalf of players.
- Kiosk / Self-Service Terminals - Our Kiosk solution provides ADW, exchange, and sports betting solutions that can be installed on most gaming kiosks/self-service terminals. An on-track Reporting/Bet Management system is provided, and the kiosk users' bets are settled by scanning the barcodes of winning tickets. The Kiosk solution can be adapted for over-the-counter bet operations and be configured by region, language, and currency.
- Microsite - Small panes which provide full tote, exchange and sports wagering function and which can be embedded into operator’s existing web pages.
- API - In addition to the channels listed above, all wagering functions are available through a set of robust, secure, and highly efficient APIs.